This is awesome way to have that roasted flavor without laboring 40 minutes over a hot grill....
- 2 fresh corn cobs (husk and silk threads removed)
- cling film
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Wrap and seal corn in cling film
- Microwave for 7 minutes (maybe 10, if you have an old microwave)
- Remove with towel, beware the steam!
- Brush butter all over
- Turn gas up high, place cob directly on the burner, turn every 5 seconds allowing to roast a little on the surface (if you dont have gas, place in hot dry skillet).