send to friend | print Grilled Chili-Lime Corn
Don't even question this - just make it. I made it for my brother-in-law, Brian ages ago, and he's still talking about it.
- 6 ears of corn
- 3/4 cups butter (1.5 sticks)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- Juice from 3 limes
- about a teaspoon of Kosher salt
- Heat grill to medium
- Pull husk and silk completely off corn
- Melt butter and stir in chili powder and juice from 2 1/2 of the limes - mix well
- Grill corn right on the BBQ until soft, nicely browned and bitchin' looking - this can take up to 30 minutes.
- Start basting about 10 minnutes in, then baste often until finished cooking
- When done, remove from grill to a bowl or platter, squeeze the last half lime on top and sprinkle lightly with Kosher salt
www.thecookingguy.comCopyright © 2013 Sam the Cooking Guy. All Rights Reserved