send to friend | print Chili Nuts
Sweet and spicy at the same time - these little guys are hard to put down. Feel free to adjust the spices to your own taste.
- 1 cup lightly salted peanuts, shelled
- 1 cup lightly salted cashews
- 2 tablespoons oil, peanut or vegetable is fine - not olive
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- Heat oil in pan
- When hot add chili and cayenne - mix
- Add nuts and stir well to make sure all are coated evenly
- Remove from heat and add sugar and mix
- Bingo - that's it.
www.thecookingguy.comCopyright © 2013 Sam the Cooking Guy. All Rights Reserved