Great color, great taste and you get it together in about 2 minutes. What's not to like?
- 12" precooked pizza crust
- 5 ounce tub goat cheese
- 2 ounces arugula leaves, the ready-to-go kind is easiest
- 12 ounce jar roasted yellow peppers
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425
- Drain peppers
- Spread goat cheese on crust, cover with arugula and spread peppers, over the top
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until beginning to brown and get crispy
- Remove from oven, season to taste with salt and pepper and sprinkle with parmesan cheese
- Slice (of course) and serve
Optional: If you love red onion like I do, you can roughly chop 1/2 red onion, oven roast it for 10 minutes then sprinkle on top of the pizza with peppers.