Take a break from your usual weeknight food with this simple, but so delicious Shrimp & Bok Choy recipe. Oh, and it’s healthy too!
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Asian chili garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon neutral oil (canola, vegetable etc)
- 1 pound shrimp, peel & deveined
- 1 pound baby bok choy, ends removed & leaves separated
- Rice for serving
- 2 green onions, white & light green parts only - diced
- 1/4 cup Hoisin sauce
Mix together Hoisin, soy, and chili sauce and set aside.
Heat wok until almost smoking and add oil. Put in shrimp and cook about a minute, then add bok choy. Stir everything until shrimp are just done and bok choy is wilted – 2 to 3 more minutes. Add sauce, mix through well and serve on rice.
Garnish with green onion.