Bring on the brunch baby, cuz this is one of my favorite things to serve.
- 1 - 10 oz pre baked pizza crust
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped fresh dill
- 5 ounces soft goat cheese
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons capers, optional
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Brush crust lightly with olive oil.
- Spread goatcheese over the crust, sprinkle with 1/2 the dill then top with sliced onions
- Bake until cheese melts and crust starts getting crispy about 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with salmon and remaining dill