We made this on the Livecast and everyone was very happy. VERY.
- 4 hard boiled eggs - if you're not sure how to properly hard boil eggs check out the recipe in the 'Things That Don't Fit In Any Other Category'
- 2 tablespoons diced green onion
- 2-3 tablespoons mayo
- About 1 1/2 tablespoons sriracha - it's up to you
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 6 slices bacon, cooked & crispy
- 4 slices good bread (whole wheat would be excellent), toasted
- Iceberg lettuce
- Mayo, to taste
- Grate or chop eggs and put in a small bowl
- Add green onion, mayo, sriracha & salt - mix well
- Add a bed of lettuce to 2 slices of the toast, egg salad and then bacon - top with toast
- Slice, eat and smile