The stuff in the burgers keeps them nice and moist...I love these things.
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- Two 1/4-1/3 pound hamburger patties - the flat store bought ones are perfect
- 1-2 tablespoons steak sauce, try a spicy one
- 1 slice cheese - your favorite is fine
- 1 quality hamburger bun, not some crappy little thing
- Cook onions in a non stick pan in a little oil or butter until softened - season with salt & pepper
- Place a slice of cheese on one burger, then the onions, then the steak sauce and top with the other burger.
- Try to gently pinch the edges of the two burgers together and you are set
- Preheat grill to medium high and cook the burgers until done