This one is so quick and fun to make. Once the flames burn down you can added greek yogurt and chipotle to add even more flavor to the dish.
- 1 pound large shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat
- Add shrimp saute quickly until almost done - then add garlic
- Saute for another minute, then remove completely from heat and add tequila
- Allow alcohol to burn off briefly and carefully return to heat (there's a good chance here will be flames - just be careful)
- Add cilantro, salt & pepper - stir briefly and serve (you can add greek yogurt and chipotle to add even more flavor to the dish).