For 2 reasons:
- They’re difficult to keep, and
- Most of the time, they are something you should already be doing anyway, and you feel even crappier because you know it, but are not doing it.
Ok, with that said – let’s talk about one simple, itty bitty resolution - and this one should be easy. No cutting back, no cutting out, no quitting, no slowing down, no exercise, no losing this or losing that, no starving,no nuthin. I only want you to do one thing – ready? Here’s goes - I want you to cook one new thing every week.
See – told ya it was easy didn’t I? And doing this one thing will have a domino effect of benefits.
Check this out:
- You cook more…
- Your library of recipes increases…52 new ones by year’s end…
- Of course you’ll be eating healthier – made at home always wins…
- And cuz ur not going out – you’ll be saving $$...
- Plus saving time by cutting out the driving, walking etc to get the pre-made food
- Which means you’ll have time for other things... Like reading, or growing plants & herbs
- Or taking up a new hobby… like sewing, painting – even something like medicine
Do you realize just by cooking one new thing a week, you could probably became a doctor...?