Half bloody mary and half black vodka - all delicious.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: Six shots
- 6 ounces tomato juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 3 shakes hot sauce
- 1 small wedge lime
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 6 ounces vodka
- 6 drops black food coloring
- 6 tiny lime wedges for serving
- Combine tomato juice, Worcestershire, hot sauce, lime juice, and salt and pepper. Pour into each of 6 shot glasses.
- Combine vodka and food coloring – mix well.
- Slowly pour blackened vodka over the back of a spoon into each shot glass to keep liquids separated.
- Add a small lime wedge to glass – serve.