Making your own dressings is the best - and I love this one.
- ¼ cup light miso paste
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- ½ cup neutral oil (I used avocado oil for this one, canola or vegetable works well too)
- 2-3 tablespoons of water
- Honey (optional)
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl, mix into a thick paste
- Slowly whisk in oil until the dressing is emulsified
- Add 1 tablespoon water at a time to thin dressing to your liking - at this point you can add a little honey if you want on the sweeter side
- Add pepper to taste
- Use the dressing on your favorite salad, grilled vegetables or even fish.