Garlic bread doesn't get much easier than this.
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick) room temperature
- 1/4 cup Italian Parsley (the flat kind) chopped
- 2 big cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup parmesan, grated (preferably not the powdered kind)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 long French or sour dough loaf, cut lengthwise
- Preheat Broiler
- Mix all ingredients (except bread obviously) and 1/4 cup parmesan in small bowl
- Spread mixture on each side of cut loaf
- Sprinkle extra parmesan on each loaf
- Place on baking sheet and put under broiler - but not too close
- Cook until the loaves start to get brown, but not too crispy
- Slice into 2 inch pieces and serve.