Four insanely easy cocktails made with - you guessed it - BEER.
Viewing entries in
Half bloody mary and half black vodka - all delicious.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: Six shots
- 6 ounces tomato juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 3 shakes hot sauce
- 1 small wedge lime
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 6 ounces vodka
- 6 drops black food coloring
- 6 tiny lime wedges for serving
- Combine tomato juice, Worcestershire, hot sauce, lime juice, and salt and pepper. Pour into each of 6 shot glasses.
- Combine vodka and food coloring – mix well.
- Slowly pour blackened vodka over the back of a spoon into each shot glass to keep liquids separated.
- Add a small lime wedge to glass – serve.
While I’ll generally say there are no bad deviled eggs - I must admit I’m pretty partial to these little guys.
Attention 'not tofu' fans...get over it cuz this is so damn good.
Think the most amazing open faced sandwiches... ever. If there was a world sandwich competition, the Danes would win 'hænderne ned' - hands down.
P E A K I N S I D E