Viewing entries in
What can you say about a cornmeal pancake with cheddar, green onion and pulled pork? You say nuthin – you just eat.
What’s in a name? Well in this case, everything.
Part beef, part bacon but all delicious.
Regular eggs benny - good. This version with pastrami from the griddle and delicious gravy with a touch of horseradish on a pretzel roll - unfrickingbelievable.
- 2 eggs
- 1 English muffin or pretzel roll, toasted
- 4 ounces thinly sliced pastrami
- 1/2 cup brown gravy, no need to make it - you can buy it
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Mix gravy and horseradish in small pot and warm through
- Grill pastrami in non-stick pan over medium heat
- Poach eggs
- Toast English muffin
- Place grilled pastrami on toasted English muffin, top with egg and spoon horseradish gravy over the top
- Holy crap