Your PB&J and Grilled Cheese will fricking love you for making these changes.
Viewing entries in
In the time it takes to cook the pasta - this entire way delicious dish comes together.
An old school recipe from my mom’s recipe box. And btw old school doesn’t mean crappy - it means delicious.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/3 cup shredded asiago cheese (or a combo of shredded Monterey jack & cheddar)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 sourdough baguette
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine mayo, onion, cheese & parsley - mix really well
- Season with pepper and a pinch of salt, stir through
- Cut baguette horizontally and spread on cheese mayo mix
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly
- Slice into pieces and serve
Three ingredients and so damn good.
Even if you hate brussels sprouts, I think you’ll like this.