Viewing entries in
Part beef, part bacon but all delicious.
Regular eggs benny - good. This version with pastrami from the griddle and delicious gravy with a touch of horseradish on a pretzel roll - unfrickingbelievable.
- 2 eggs
- 1 English muffin or pretzel roll, toasted
- 4 ounces thinly sliced pastrami
- 1/2 cup brown gravy, no need to make it - you can buy it
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Mix gravy and horseradish in small pot and warm through
- Grill pastrami in non-stick pan over medium heat
- Poach eggs
- Toast English muffin
- Place grilled pastrami on toasted English muffin, top with egg and spoon horseradish gravy over the top
- Holy crap
No time for dinner? BS. This comes together in about 10 minutes... add a salad and some bread and you're there.
These crazy delicious little flavor bombs are a hit wherever they go. And they’re grilled, not baked which makes ‘em even better. Did I mention only 4 ingredients??
Appetizer Serving for 2-4
- 2 lbs chicken wings (aka party wings)
- 1 tablespoon neutral oil, like avocado
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup Sriracha
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat grill on medium/high
- Put wings in a large bowl, add oil, salt and pepper, toss well and place skin side down on grill, flip often until done the way you like it - which hopefully is not dry as toast
- While wings cook put butter, Sriracha and garlic in a small pot and heat over low until melted - stir to mix well and set aside
- When wings are done, mix them in batches with the sauce in large bowl
- Serve wings with sprinkle of salt and garnish with cilantro