Viewing entries in
What can you say about a cornmeal pancake with cheddar, green onion and pulled pork? You say nuthin – you just eat.
Your appetizer game just went way the hell up with these crazy delicious little ribs. We make em all the time when we entertain.
- 4-5 pounds pork spareribs, 2 racks
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- Sliced green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Sesame seeds
- Cut racks into individual ribs and season with garlic powder
- Arrange in a 13x9-baking dish
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for one hour, or until very tender
- Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan and simmer 5 minutes
- Remove from oven and drain ribs well - careful, there will be lots of steam under the foil
- Pour honey mixture over spareribs and make sure all ribs get coated
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for another hour. Baste well about every 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and garnish with the green onions and sesame seeds.
Maybe the best way to grill a whole chicken - ever.
To be honest - it makes in 5 minutes but cooks in about 50. In any case it’s only 3 ingredients and so damn good it won’t matter.
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) beer - preferably something with a little flavor - room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix flour and sugar and slowly add beer
- Mix all ingredients well, until smooth
- Place in greased loaf pan & place pan in center of oven and bake for about 50 minutes
- Remove from oven and take bread out of pan and allow to cool on a rack or stove grates