Maybe the best way to grill a whole chicken - ever.
Viewing entries in
These crazy delicious little flavor bombs are a hit wherever they go. And they’re grilled, not baked which makes ‘em even better. Did I mention only 4 ingredients??
Appetizer Serving for 2-4
- 2 lbs chicken wings (aka party wings)
- 1 tablespoon neutral oil, like avocado
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup Sriracha
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat grill on medium/high
- Put wings in a large bowl, add oil, salt and pepper, toss well and place skin side down on grill, flip often until done the way you like it - which hopefully is not dry as toast
- While wings cook put butter, Sriracha and garlic in a small pot and heat over low until melted - stir to mix well and set aside
- When wings are done, mix them in batches with the sauce in large bowl
- Serve wings with sprinkle of salt and garnish with cilantro
A little sweet, a little spicy and with a crazy good grilled crust. This will easily become an instant favorite.
Juicy, tender, delicious and super flavorful. Plus you get to shove a can of beer into a chicken. Life is good.
Damn I love this...and I think you will too. Perfect anytime day or night.