This is amazing poured over a Mexican Eggs Benny, or Nachos, soooo good.
- 2 teaspoons Olive oil
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 small yellow onion, finely diced
- 4oz small can Green Chiles
- 1 can Roasted Green Chili Chopped tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chili
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8oz Jalapeño Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 8oz Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- In a medium pot, on medium/low heat, sautée onion until soft, about 5 minutes
- On low heat, add garlic, cook 1 minute
- Add chili and cumin, stir well
- Add all the cheese and milk, keep stiring for 3 minutes, until all melty and loose.