Makes: 4 burgers
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
The idea of cramming a big chunk of butter inside a burger might not be the first thing you think of – but it should be.
- 1 ½ lbs ground sirloin
- Kosher salt & fresh ground pepper
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- Herb Garlic Butter, see recipe
- Lettuce, tomato, mayo – you know what to do here
- Form meat into 4 loose balls
- Remove Herb Garlic Butter from fridge, unwrap and cut four ½ inch discs, and gently press a disc into each ball, then gently form patty around the disc
- Preheat grill to medium high and cook burgers to your desired doneness, about 4 to 5 minutes a side for medium rare
- Build on toasted buns with whatever you like – not that it’ll really matter, cuz honestly it’s that good.
* Finlandia butter is available at Vons, Albertsons and Safeway.