Makes: 1/3 cup, approx.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5minutes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped mixed herbs – parsley, cilantro, thyme, rosemary etc
- ½ stick Finlandia butter*, softened
- Zest of ½ lemon
- 1 large clove garlic, finely minced
- Pinch Kosher salt
- Put all ingredients in a bowl, and mix really well to combine
- Put mixture in the middle of a large piece of wax paper and roll into a tube and twist ends to make tight
- You could use right away, or refrigerate for up to a month or freeze for up to 3
* Finlandia butter is available at Vons, Albertsons, Safeway and Costco.