Makes about 1/3 cup
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total time: 7 minutes
Really... do you need to hear anything more than just lemon & butter?
I think not – though if you did, shallots & parsley are the rest of it.
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Pinch Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon shallot, finely chopped
- ¼ stick cold Finlandia butter*, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- Warm a small pan over medium-high heat and add lemon juice and shallot
- Cook until reduced by approximately ½, then add butter
- Slowly swirl butter into the mixture until thickened, season with salt and add parsley
- Stir to mix and serve