There’s just something about making tacos on the grill – and when they’re Asian inspired they’re even more special. Try this version for a great change.
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons Sambal - Asian chili sauce
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/3 cup sour cream or non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 2 chicken thighs
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 4 corn tortillas
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
- Combine 1/3 cup Sambal, honey, and soy sauce and mix well. Add remaining Sambal to sour cream or yogurt and set aside.
- Lightly oil chicken thighs, season with kosher salt, and place on a hot grill. When bottom side is well marked, flip chicken over and start basting with the sauce, and add a little more until cooked through, then remove from grill. Add tortillas to grill to get a little crispy on both sides.
- When done, slice the chicken, spread some of the sour cream on a tortilla, add the cabbage and the chicken, and finally a little chopped cilantro.