Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
I know what you're thinking, and if you thinking buttery, delicious and amazing… you're right. If that's not what you're thinking, maybe you should try this first.
- ¼ cup Finlandia Butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup freshly chopped parsley, 4 tablespoons
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Preheat grill to high
- Put butter, parsley & black pepper in a small bowl and mix well to combine – set aside
- Place chicken breasts one at a time into a zip lock bag, add a little olive oil to each side and close bag
- Using something heavy like a bottle of olive oil or vodka (my favorite btw) pound them carefully to an even thickness - approx 1/2'' thick
- Remove from bag, season each breast well with Kosher salt and put on hot grill
- Place chicken on the heated grill, cook approximately 3 minutes then turn 45 degrees to create cross hatch marks – cook another 2 minutes
- Flip chicken over and spread another tablespoon of butter mixture on each breast
- Cook until bottom is just cooked, then flip and give the top side a coating of butter
- Take chicken off grill, brush with softened butter one last time and serve – in a sandwich, sliced on some pasta or use on a salad.
* Finlandia butter is available at Vons, Albertsons and Safeway.