Makes 1 Sandwich
An old standby - yes but so good. Try one my way...
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon butter
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 slices processed american cheese slices
- Heat a skillet then melt butter in it
- Add the eggs to the hot butter and be sure to bust the yolks open (I use a piece of the broken egg shell)
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper to taste
- Flip the eggs once and top with the cheese
- Toast the whole wheat bread then put a little may on one side (to your taste)
- Pile the eggs one on top of the other
- Put the other slice of bread on top and enjoy!