I love traditional the traditional eggs benedict, but sometimes you just want more. And this...is more. But just because it's called a MANedict, doesn't mean women can't have it - they can, and should.
Btw, if you don't want to deal with poaching eggs, it works great with simple fried eggs too.
- 2 eggs
- 1 bagel, toasted or grilled
- about 4 ounces leftover steak - thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup beef gravy
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 small handfuls French fries, cooked and crispy
- Poach eggs
- While they cook, heat steak in a small non-stick pan
- Build from the bottom up like this: bagel, steak, egg, fries, gravy
- Who's the man...or woMAN now?