The only word for what started out as a simple Mashed Potato Taco is legendary...
And if it's not Thanksgiving, a box of Stove Top works beautifully...no really.
- 4 corn tortillas
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3/4 cup leftover mashed potatoes
- 1/3 cup leftover stuffing
- Hot sauce, about 4 teaspoons
- 6 pieces of bacon, cooked until crispy and then crumbled
- 4 handfuls of potato chips - preferably the extra crispy kettle kind
- Heat the tortillas in a non-stick skillet on both sides until just beginning to get a little color in spots
- Warm up potatoes & stuffing - small pot on the stove...microwave...in your pocket - it's up to you
- Spread some sour cream onto each tortilla
- Add some of the mashed potato then stuffing
- Drizzle with the hot sauce, add crumbled bacon and then take a handful of the potato chips and crunch them over the top of each taco
- Fold in half and eat...you can thank me later