Viewer Ray unselfishly submitted one of his favorite recipes. It's a 'must cook' item. Don't even think about it - just make it. You won't be sorry.
- 1 1/2 lbs Sea Bass
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Kosher salt to taste1/3 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 nice sized tomato (not mushy), diced small
- 1-2 tablespoon fresh shredded Parmesan
- Pre heat oven to 425.
- Heat sesame oil in oven safe skillet over medium heat on stove
- Add Sea Bass
- Cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Because it's going in the oven and you won't be able to turn it over, you want to cook the bottom a touch.
- While it's on the stovetop, add garlic to melted butter and drizzle over fish.
- Squeeze 1/2 lemon over fish
- Cover fish with chopped cilantro and a light sprinkle of kosher salt.
- Add diced tomato to top of fish.
- Sprinkle shredded Parmesan over the fish.
- Remove from stove, place pan in oven and bake fish at 425 for about 15 minutes for a piece about an inch and a half thick - less time for thinner fish.
- Serve immediately.