I love this. A lot.
- 3 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1 red pepper sliced into thin strips
- 1 pound steak, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup canned corn kernels
- 1 jalapeno chopped fine with seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Sour cream for serving
- Heat oil and cook onion & red pepper in large skillet over medium heat until tender, about 10 minutes then set aside
- Heat skillet again, add a little more oil and cook steak just until the pink is gone - a couple minutes
- Add the corn, jalapeno, cumin, chili powder along with the onions & peppers
- Mix well and cook for another couple minutes until all is heated through
- Serve on warm tortillas with some sour cream, salsa and lime wedges to squeeze on top.