Not whole 'pears' - a 'whole' big tart.
- 3 pears, peeled and sliced into 1/4 slices
- 1 puff pastry sheet, defrosted
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 400
- Place pastry on a lightly floured surface and roll out slightly
- Poke pastry all over with a fork leaving a 1/2 border un-poked
- Spread out pear slices evenly and as decoratively as you can
- Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar
- Bake about 15 minutes
- Mix butter with honey and brush over tart
- Continue baking until golden brown all over (about 10 more minutes)
- Remove from oven.
- Slice and serve at table.