Serves 3 - 4
I’m a big fan of crab and find anything made with it to be pretty darn delicious – and this recipe is no exception. With just a few ingredients you’ll be an enchi king or queen in no time.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 1/2 green enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 8 flour/corn tortillas
- 8oz Baja Rock Crab Meat, break it up
- 1/2 teaspoon (or to taste) Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 large handfuls monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced.
- Pre-heat oven 350
- Heat oil in a wok or pan on medium heat
- Add red pepper, cook for 1 minute, then add in the onion and cook for further 2-3 minutes
- In a large bowl add the cooked onion and pepper, rock crab meat, Old Bay Seasoning, and monterey jack cheese and mix thoroughly
- Soak the tortillas in the chicken stock for 30 seconds
- Add a generous line of the mixture on to the tortilla, roll, lay them side by side seam side down onto half of the green enchilada sauce in a rectangular oven proof dish
- Layer a large handful of cheese
- Drizzle over the other half of the green enchilada sauce
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes
- Garnish with green onions, and eat.