Take a step away from your salad-dressing-comfort-zone, I really think this will become a new favorite, like has become mine.
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1/2 english cucumber
- 20 baby orange tomatoes (from Speciality Produce, or regular baby toms are ok)
- handful sugar plum tomatoes
- 1/2 cup english peas, raw
- 1/4 cup sour cream or plain greek yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon soy
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Gochujang (Korean Red Pepper Paste)
- pinch kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl, add quartered and thickly chopped romaine lettuce.
- Remove skin from cucumber, cut lengthways and slice thickly, add to bowl. Add orange tomatoes whole. Slice baby sugar plum tomatoes. Add peas.
- In another bowl mix up your salad dressing and pour over salad, toss until all evenly coated.