So you hate brussels sprouts - I know. But when when you grill grill them like these, they're just kinda magical. Just keep an open mind, ok? And get a Grill Basket for this one (I got mine at Bed Bath & Beyond).
- 2 cups Brussels Sprouts, peeled and halved
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- big pinch Kosher salt
- 6 grinds fresh black pepper
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat grill to high
- In a medium microwave proof bowl add water and sprouts, cover with cling film, microwave 3 minutes
- While this is happening, mix dressing in a small bowl
- Drain sprouts, wrap in paper towels, remove water residue
- Toss sprouts in the dressing, throw in the Grill Basket, keep moving, grill 2 minutes.