Makes about 2 cups
These are something you have to know about, super super easy and better than any store-bought version, trust me.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2-3 slices any white bread, torn to bite sized pieces or cubed
- good pinch Kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- (if you like, throw in a sprinkle of parsely or cilantro)
- Heat oil and butter in large skillet to low/medium heat, add seasonings, and bread
- Keep them moving in the pan, cook for 5-6 minutes or until crispy and golden.