If you are a pastrami lover, like me, you should add this as a healthy option to your Taco Tuesday menu.
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 3/4 cup red cabbage, diced
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 cup deli pastrami, diced
- 4 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- In medium bowl mix cabbage, onion, honey, vinegar, salt and plenty pepper (let it sit for an hour in the fridge)
- Preheat grill on high and a wok or deep skillet on high, throw in the pastrami cook for 1 minute.
- Heat tortillas on grill for few seconds each side
- Get building... tortilla, mustard, pastrami top with cabbage mix