Remember in Seinfeld when Newman gets his hands on the jambalaya?
1 cup each diced celery, onion and red pepper
1 pound Andouille Sausage, cut into thin slices
1 large clove garlic, crushed
1 cup white rice
1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup cooked and shredded crab
1/3 cup parsley, chopped
- Cook celery, onion and red pepper in a skillet with a tablespoon of olive oil until softened – about 5 minutes
- Add sausage and garlic and cook 5 minutes or until sausage starts to brown
- Put in rice and Old Bay and cook about a minute then add broth
- Mix well and bring to a boil
- Turn down to a low simmer, cover and cook 15 to 20 or until all liquid is absorbed and rice is soft
- Add crab, parsley and mix well - serve!