Perfect combo, egg & shrimp salad sandwich. Not much more to say than that. Except that there's bacon too. And it's really good.
- 1lb raw shrimp, deveined
- 6 freshly boiled eggs, roughly chopped
- 12 bacon strips
- 1/3 cup celery stalks (and leaves), diced
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup Kewpie mayonaise
- Kosher salt & fresh black pepper
- 1 -2 teaspoons Cholula Hot Sauce
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 crusty white rolls
- In large pot of boiling water poach shrimp for 2 minutes, dice them up
- Cook your bacon
- In a large bowl mix your eggs, celery, cooked shrimp, green onions, 1/4 cup of mayo, Kosher salt and fresh black pepper and Cholula
- Butter and toast or grill your split roll
- Layer on a bit more of the mayo, add 2 romaine lettuce leaves, then a generous helping of the salad and top with bacon, enjoy.