Makes one 12 inch pizza
Make this with a deli roasted chicken. I mean you can cook your own, but why would you? The spicy chili sauce is optional - but shouldn't be.
- 2 cups (about 8oz) cooked shredded chicken
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce, approximately
- 1 pre baked pizza crust
- 1 cup - shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoons Asian chili sauce, optional
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425
- Mix cooked chicken with the BBQ and chili sauces
- Spread chicken over crust and top with red onion and then the mozzarella
- Bake 10-12 minutes until top starts to brown and get bubbly. Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.