You're laughing right? Well I'm serious about how good this is - so don't laugh until you've tried it. This is maybe a twice-a-year recipe. It's for the morning after Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner - and it requires that you still have some stuffing left - and frankly is the best reason to make extra.
- 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 slice Kraft American cheese (you can use any kind you like, but this kinda makes it)
- 1/3 cup (approx) leftover stuffing, room temp
- Beat the eggs well in a bowl
- Melt butter in a non-stick pan over medium heat, and add eggs.
- If making a true omelet, allow the eggs to set - add stuffing to one half, cover with cheese and flip one side over making a half moon & cook to desired doneness (desired doneness for me is not too dry)
- Or, cook as scrambled eggs - adding the stuffing when you would normally add other ingredients and then cook until desired doneness - which is still not too dry
- Put on a plate and enjoy
- Wait for next year