This is no quiche - not that there's anything wrong with that. It's just a wonderful collection of simple ingredients that you'll love. My teenager had friends over one day when I was making this and they all ate it. All of it. Here's what they said:
Nick: "Sam at the top of his game." John: "It was a loped out dank piece of pie." Dean: "It was a gnarly chill pie." Josh: "It's a creeped out danky piece of dank cheese pie."
You can see how moved they were. Maybe you should try it for yourself.
- 3 large red onions, sliced thin
- 3-4 large ripe tomatoes, in 1/4 inch slices
- 6 ounces crumbled goat cheese with herbs
- 1-9 inch unbaked pie crust
- Olive oil
- Saute onions in olive oil until softened, season with salt & pepper
- Place pie crust in pie plate, and fill with onions
- Cover with sliced tomatoes in a nice pattern
- Sprinkle cheese crumbles over the top
- Bake at 350 until edges become brown
- Remove from oven and slice into wedges