This super super simple appetizer, donated by loyal viewers, Lisa and Jeff. Trust me, make this – its juicy and delicious and it just doesn't get any easier than this!
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/2 cup crushed White Tortilla Chips
- 1 1/2 oz hot taco seasoning
- 10-12 chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons Cholula hot sauce
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven 350 degrees and grease a large baking sheet
- Mix chip crumbs and seasoning ingredients
- Rinse chicken in water and drain (don't pat them dry) then coat in oil
- Coat them generously in the dry mix
- Cook for 40 minutes, then serve with sour cream mixed with Cholula – easy!