Before anyone criticizes... you just gotta make it.
Viewing entries in
STCG Online series
What can you say about a cornmeal pancake with cheddar, green onion and pulled pork? You say nuthin – you just eat.
What’s in a name? Well in this case, everything.
Part beef, part bacon but all delicious.
Your appetizer game just went way the hell up with these crazy delicious little ribs. We make em all the time when we entertain.
- 4-5 pounds pork spareribs, 2 racks
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- Sliced green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Sesame seeds
- Cut racks into individual ribs and season with garlic powder
- Arrange in a 13x9-baking dish
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for one hour, or until very tender
- Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan and simmer 5 minutes
- Remove from oven and drain ribs well - careful, there will be lots of steam under the foil
- Pour honey mixture over spareribs and make sure all ribs get coated
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for another hour. Baste well about every 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and garnish with the green onions and sesame seeds.