Viewing entries in
What can you say about a cornmeal pancake with cheddar, green onion and pulled pork? You say nuthin – you just eat.
I’m a huge fan of using #leftovers - and there’s no better, or more delicious way, than this. None.
These crazy delicious little flavor bombs are a hit wherever they go. And they’re grilled, not baked which makes ‘em even better. Did I mention only 4 ingredients??
Appetizer Serving for 2-4
- 2 lbs chicken wings (aka party wings)
- 1 tablespoon neutral oil, like avocado
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup Sriracha
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat grill on medium/high
- Put wings in a large bowl, add oil, salt and pepper, toss well and place skin side down on grill, flip often until done the way you like it - which hopefully is not dry as toast
- While wings cook put butter, Sriracha and garlic in a small pot and heat over low until melted - stir to mix well and set aside
- When wings are done, mix them in batches with the sauce in large bowl
- Serve wings with sprinkle of salt and garnish with cilantro
I love any kind of lobster roll...but at the risk of pissing off the purists, this grilled version is fricking great.